Dr. Zain Vally
Interventional Pain Management Physician
Zain Vally, MD
Dr. Valley treats a variety of Orthopaedic conditions and specializes in the following:
- Pain Management
- Non Narcotics in Pain Control
- Immunology of Pain and Sports/Work Injuries
About Dr. Vally
Dr. Zain Vally attended medical school at the Royal College of Surgeon in Ireland, after majoring in Biological sciences and Film Studies at the University of California in Irvine. He has completed a one year training in physical medicine and rehabilitation in Ireland and completed his residency at the University on New Mexico in Internal medicine. He completed further training in Interventional Pain Management at the Quadra Health Institute in New Mexico.
Dr. Vally has worked in various different countries, including Ghana, Malaysia, and the Republic of South Africa. He has worked across the United States of America including cities such as, Chicago, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Oakland, and San Diego. He currently works in Newport Beach CA, Huntington Park CA, Long Beach CA and in Hilo HI. His interests include alternative methods of pain control, non narcotics in pain control, the immunology of pain and sports/work injuries.
Dr. Vally played water polo and swam competitively at the University of California in Irvine, at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and at the University of New Mexico. He also earned his blue belt in Jujitsu at the Mojindo jujitsu dojo and has trained in mixed martial arts for almost 5 years at No Limits Dojo. He currently does not compete but enjoys cycling, triathlons, surfing, water polo and yoga. Dr. Vally teaches a Yoga class once a week at Newport Care in order to further acquaints himself with his patients.
- Undergraduate: University of California, Irvine, CA
- Medical: Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland
- Residency in Internal Medicine: University of New Mexico Medical Center, New Mexico, NM
- Residency in Pain Management: Quadra Health Institute, New Mexico, NM
- Trauma Surgery/Pain Management: Military Hospital #37, Accra, Ghana
- General Medicine/Pain Management: Pinang General Hospital, Pinang, Malaysia